Northern California Personal Injury Lawyer Advocates for Accident Victims
Experienced Bay Area law firm fights for maximum compensation
When you’ve been hurt because of another party’s negligence, you may be facing physical, emotional and financial challenges. Since 1998, I, Matthew Haberkorn of Haberkorn & Associates have been taking on negligent parties and their insurance companies on behalf of injured clients throughout Northern California. As a prior insurance defense attorney, I give my clients a unique perspective and advantage in personal injury cases. With a keen understanding of applicable laws and the way that insurance companies seek to limit payouts to those who have been injured, my firm fights aggressively for full and fair compensation.
Responsive attorney puts your needs first
Dealing with the aftermath of a serious injury can be a stressful and confusing time. No two cases are alike, and I keep a low caseload to deliver the most personalized experience possible to every client. As your attorney, I serve you best by being:
- Accomplished — I have a track record of successful decisions in personal injury cases and am not afraid to pursue aggressive litigation when the situation warrants.
- Compassionate — You will always have your concerns addressed, and I am committed to building trust and personal relationships with every client, focusing on their right to recover the amount they deserve.
- Hands-on — My firm takes pride in being completely accessible to clients, with no detail too small to address so long as it gives them peace of mind.
My firm never charges for an initial consultation, and I take cases on a contingency fee basis. Simply put, if you don’t win, you pay nothing.
Knowledgeable legal advocacy with a strong track record of success
In San Mateo, Santa Clara, San Francisco and Alameda counties, my firm can help you pursue compensation in a variety of personal injury matters, including:
- Medical malpractice — Medical providers make mistakes just like anyone else, but when an error causing a birth injury or other type of harm could have been prevented by the exercise of reasonable care, you can file a medical malpractice suit to seek recovery of your losses.
- Vehicle accidents — I understand that auto accidents, motorcycle accidents and pedestrian accidents can result in devastating injuries. If another driver’s negligence caused the collision, you may be entitled to compensation.
- Aviation accidents — Injuries from aviation accidents can be serious, and determining causation and therefore liability can be technically complex. My firm has earned a reputation for the effective handling of these cases.
- Premises liability — If you were injured on another party’s property due to a slip and fall, dog bite or other incident, you may have a case to recover damages.
- Traumatic brain injury — A traumatic brain injury is usually severe and permanent. If your injury resulted from another party’s negligence, you have the right to seek justice and compensation.
If any accident resulted in the death of a loved one, my firm can be your strongest legal advocate and help you seek damages for your loss through a wrongful death claim.
Speak with a dedicated California personal injury attorney today
Haberkorn & Associates in Redwood City handles all types of personal injury cases. If you have been hurt through another party’s neglect or negligence, I can help. Contact my office today at 650-419-2123 or contact me online for a free consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney.